Traditions Pellet-Burning Stove
The Traditions T300P-2 free-standing stove beautifully
combines vintage styling with state-of-the-art technology. The
gorgeous cast-iron construction features finely crafted details
that make a statement of taste and elegance. On the inside, high-performance
takes center stage with the latest heating features that ensure
safe, comfortable heating with impressively long burn times.
* Cast-iron construction and fine craftsmanship add a
touch of old world style and refinement to any room setting.
* Free-standing configuration brings the fire experience
into the room for a beautiful decorative touch.
* High-efficiency combustion with output levels produces
a customizable and vibrant fire experience for the ultimate
* A single load of pellets provides up to 36 hours of
* Patented UltraGrate achieves nearly 100% combustion
for virtually no visible sign of smoke.
* Up to 32,000 BTUs per hour with up to 85% heating efficiency
delivers exceptional warmth to any space.
* Advanced microprocessor control delivers multiple heat
output levels for customized temperature control.
Ease of Operation
* FastFire self-igniter allows you to start a fire
with the touch of a button.
* Large 50-lb. hopper and innovative automatic feed system
eliminates constant tending to the fire and burnout.
* Set-and-forget remote controls provide full-function capabilities
for monitoring and controlling the fire and heat output.
* Full flame view safety system features an exclusive photo-electric
eye to monitor the automatic start-up and shut-down cycle.
* Enabled to burn both Premium- and Standard-grade wood pellet
fuel with up 3% ash content. *
*As defined by the Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI)
Available in 3 enamel finishes or a black metallic paint